CURRENT NEWS – 2018 – 19
· Along with the academics, a well-tailored format of Co-curricular, sports and games activities were followed regularly to enhance the talents and build confidence among the students.
· Various literary and fine arts competitions were conducted regularly under CCA programs provided a right forum for the students to bring out their talent skills. A large number of students participated in Drawing and Painting competitions organized by Union Bank of India on various themes.
· Hindi Pakhwada and its various activities were organized in our Vidyalaya in which students and teachers participated with full enthusiasm and zeal.
· Some programmes were poem recitation, Speech, Debate etc. Sanskrit Saptah was celebrated in the Vidyalaya. Shloka Path, Kahani-Kathan, Prashnottari Competitions etc. were conducted, in which students participated actively.
· Vigilance Awareness Week was celebrated organizing various competitions by the Vidyalaya and different organizations such as HUDCO etc.
· Vidyalaya organized various Sports and Games activities ensuring mass participation of the students.
· All the National Festivals and all other important days were observed befittingly to inculcate national pride and patriotism among the students.
· Guest Lectures and Counselling sessions were organized for the benefit of the students.
· Paryatan Parv was celebrated from 20.09.2018 to 29.09.2018. The students visited places of interest i.e Sardar Patel Museum, Gandhi Ashram, Temples of Hathisingh etc.
· Swaschchata Pakhwada was celebrated from 16th to 30th Sept. 2018 and activities like Slogan writing, poem recitation, Drawing Competition, Rally etc were organised and the students took an active part in them.
· Bhasa Sangam activities are being celebrated in full swing to celebrate Liguistic Diversity in India under “Ek Bharat, Shresth Bharat”.
· Under AEP special sessions were organized to deal with adolescent issues and problems in a healthy way.
· Awakened Citizen Programme activities are carried out to impart value education among students.
· Yoga was a regular feature of morning assembly.
· PTA Meetings were regularly organized, especially after every test to apprise the parents about the performance of their wards.
· Annual Academic Panel Inspection on 30th and 31st August, 2018.
· Sanskrit Saptah celebration in Vidyalaya from 23rd August, 2018 to 29th August 2018.
· One Day Orientation Program for NCSC for teacher coordinators was organized at vidyalaya on 06.08.2018
· Career Counselling for Army Course was organized by GP Captain Anoop Sood on 08 August, where guidance was given to students for the different Jobs in Army.
· Sh. Saurabh Jain, IAS, Additional Commissioner KVS(HQ) Visited Vidyalaya on 30.07.2018
· Jay Vandara of KV Shahibaug Won First prize in UCMAS state level competition held at baroda
· Career Counselling By New Age Career was organized on 11 July
· Investiture Ceremony for the year 2018-19 was done on 07-07-2018, where the Different House captains, vice-captain, school captain were awarded badges and pledge was taken by them
· International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21st June at Vidyalaya, where Principal, Vice-Principal, Staff and students participated in the event and performed yoga and took pledge to do regular yoga for good health.
· Ambedkar Jayanti or Bhim Jayanti is an annual festival observed on 14 April to commemorate the memory of B. R. Ambedkar
· Reading month was celebrated in vidyalaya from 19th June 2018 to 18th July 2018, where various activities such as exhibition, story telling competition, bookmark making, poetry recitation, book review competition, finding difficult word exercise were done. for photographs kindly visit photo gallery
· National youth day was celebrated on 12.01.2018, PRABHAT FERI was also organized.